Unwind and relax on the shore of a beautiful Maine lake nestled in the foothills of Western Maine. Indulge in a mouth-watering dinner at an award winning Italian restaurant in an historic restored mill. Listen and delight in a unique and memorable musical experience featuring world renowned Celtic musicians at what Yankee Magazine named the “best hidden performing arts center in New England.”
Your two day stay at Wilson Lake Inn on the shore of beautiful Wilson Lake includes two tickets for the Wednesday night concert at Skye Theatre Performing Arts Center in Carthage, Maine, dinner for two at Calzolaio Pasta Company on Wilson Stream and breakfast for two at Law Mountain Bakery in Wilton.
Reservations made between Memorial Day and Labor Day will also include a scenic boat tour of Wilson Lake (weather permitting). Package available February 19th – December 19th 2013.
Price $ 280
• Two night stay at Wilson Lake Inn
• Two tickets to Skye Theatre Performing Arts - Wednesday performance
• Dinner Certificate to Calzolaio Pasta Company
• Breakfast Certificate to Law Mountain Wreath and Bakery
• Scenic boat tour on Wilson Lake (Memorial day – Labor Day) weather permitting
• Available February 19, 2013 thru December 19, 2013
• Arrival must be on Tuesday or Wednesday
• Rate based on double occupancy and subject to availability
• Cannot be combined with any other specials or discount
• Rate does include 7% Maine State Lodging Tax or gratuities
• Scenic boat tour available for reservations booked between Memorial Day and Labor Day (weather permiting)
Scenic boat tour on Wilson Lake available with reservations booked between Memorial Day and Labor Day.